Deployment of zero-emission 'new energy' vehicles in China, including transit buses and commercial vehicles, is a high priority for national, provincial and city governments. In partnership with local companies including Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor Co., Ltd. and Guangdong Nation-Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology Co. Ltd., Ballard is delivering market leading, zero-emission fuel cell transportation solutions to the marketplace.
Ballard's activities in China include:
- Market development for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, including transit buses and commercial vehicles
- Support licensed technology partners in the local assembly of Ballard fuel cell modules
- Provide application engineering support to module integrators and original equipment manufacturers
- Support supply chain activities related to localized component sourcing
- Provide after-sales service to technology partners and EV operators
Guangzhou Ballard Power Systems Co., Ltd.
This office serves as our operations center for all of China, providing responsive, high-quality support our customers. Staff fulfill a number of key roles, including business development, account management, applications engineering, after-sales support, quality assurance and supplier development. The company is registered as a wholly foreign-owned enterprise (WFOE) with the name of 广州市巴拉德动力系统有限公司 (Guangzhou Ballard Power Systems Co., Ltd.).
Guangdong Ballard Power Systems Co., Ltd.
Unit 1, Level 10 HNA Tower
8 Linhe Zhong Road
Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China 510610
General enquires: 0086-20-2831-7506
Guangdong Synergy Ballard Hydrogen Power Technology Co., Ltd.
Established in 2016, this is a joint venture company owned 90% by Guangdong Nation-Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology Co. Ltd and 10% by Ballard. The company manufactures Ballard-licensed fuel cell stacks that are packaged into locally-assembled fuel cell engines and integrated into zero-emission buses and commercial vehicles in China.
Guangdong Synergy Ballard Hydrogen Power Technology Co., Ltd
No.10 South Foshan (Yunfu) Industrial Transfer Park,
Silao Town, Yuncheng District,
Yunfu City, Guangdong Province